viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

3) The notebook is awesome



my favorite piece of technology is the notebook, because i can load, search and send information, such as images, videos, text, also read the news, do my university jobs, check my social network, etc is awesome everything we can do.

 Other aspect i like to the notebook is that not being so small, we only use it a home (usually) diferent to the telephone that we carry it with us always, from this perspective the notebook it is less invasive.

my actual notebook i have it from enter the university, that is to say 3 years ago and it has been very useful.

only bad of the notebook is that i very bad to understand the technology so i have not put antivirus and i think that can bring problem.

6 comentarios:

  1. I also have my university computer three years ago!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it makes sense to me what you say. That´s amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. At my dad's house I have a CPU that has 20 years(?)... yeah, my mom bought it in the '98, and my current laptop (the only laptop that I have ever had) i bought it 9 years ago. I don't use it too much for college now, I used to, but primarily I watch Netflix on it ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's real that the notebook is less invasive because it is not so small, and that makes it more comfortable to do some works on it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you should install an antivirus to last your notebook

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i really like notebook too! is my special one :)

    ResponderEliminar